Join Avenue100 as a
This position requires a creative and strategic-minded person who is technically savvy and comfortable with a job that has great variety.
As an Account Coordinator you will interact with both internal and external parties. You will be responsible for supporting our sales and account management functions as they focus on growing key relationships with school partners. If you are organized, detail oriented and motivated to learn in a fast-paced team environment this is an excellent opportunity to grow. Strong analytical skills and communication skills desired. Positive “can do” attitude required.
Benefits of Working at Avenue100
To be clear, this is a fast-paced environment but you’ll quickly learn what can be accomplished when you have a smart and motivated team around you. We strive for greatness and realize that work and fun don’t have to be mutually exclusive. As the old saying goes: work hard, play hard. If you need a break you can enjoy some mid-day ping pong or Wii without judgment.
Still need convincing? Here’s what you get when you join our team:
- Your work will be seen by millions of people
- A highly competitive salary
- Great health / dental insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Casual dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free onsite gym
How To Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter that describes why you are a good fit and why Avenue100 should hire you to: email@example.com. Please write the job title you’re applying for in the subject line!
Key qualifications and responsiblites
- Building inquiry forms for college and university student marketing campaigns on websites
- Working directly with clients and account management to incorporate campaign updates/revisions
- Analyzing demographic data with goal of identifying target student profiles for optimal campaign strategy
- Trouble-shooting issues related to client systems
- Support the nurturing and growth of existing and future client base
- BA/BS degree in Liberal Arts, Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent highly desired
- New graduate to 2 years experience
- Strong MS Office skills with specific proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be Web/Internet-savvy and some working knowledge of HTML is a plus
- A strong desire and ability to multi-task, prioritize and be accountable for the timely delivery of quality work product
- Prior work experience (Internships or College projects too) with digital marketing in customer service or sales a strong plus
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong Customer-Centric mindset
- High degree of integrity and positive can-do attitude