Join Avenue100 as a
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and growing key relationships directly with current school partners and through agencies of record. If you are customer focused, resourceful and enjoy working cross-functionally in a fast-paced team environment this is an excellent opportunity to grow and learn. Although this is not a direct sales role, sales experience and a background that includes frequent customer interactions that drive revenue growth, satisfaction and retention is a plus.
Benefits of Working at Avenue100
To be clear, this is a fast-paced environment but you’ll quickly learn what can be accomplished when you have a smart and motivated team around you. We strive for greatness and realize that work and fun don’t have to be mutually exclusive. As the old saying goes: work hard, play hard. If you need a break you can enjoy some mid-day ping pong or Wii without judgment.
Still need convincing? Here’s what you get when you join our team:
- Your work will be seen by millions of people
- A highly competitive salary
- Great health / dental insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Casual dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free onsite gym
How To Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter that describes why you are a good fit and why Avenue100 should hire you to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the job title you’re applying for in the subject line!
Key qualifications and responsiblites
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
- Manage customer satisfaction, retention and revenue growth
- Support sales team and help drive account growth
- Manage and support new client on-boarding processes and on-going quality assessment
- Work cross-functionally with advertising and analytics teams to grow and optimize school campaigns
- Participate on a variety of cross-departmental projects as assigned
- A BA/BS degree and prior work experience in digital marketing, customer service or sales
- 3-5 years experience in a customer-oriented roles
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently yet support team responsibilities and goals
- High integrity and positive can do attitude
- Familiarity with Saleforce.com or other CRM tools.