Join Avenue100 as a
Customer Success Analyst
This position requires an analytical, quantitative and strategic-minded person who is technically savvy and possesses the ability to assess data and effectively communicate possible solutions in a timely manner.
As a Customer Success Analyst you will make data driven recommendations on how to optimize digital marketing campaigns. You will have access to large scale data models and use your own analytical skills and creativity to improve value for customers. You will work cross-functionally with Finance, Advertising, Sales and Account Management groups to solve problems. If you enjoy quantitative analysis and using its output to inform business decisions then this role is for you.
Benefits of Working at Avenue100
To be clear, this is a fast-paced environment but you’ll quickly learn what can be accomplished when you have a smart and motivated team around you. We strive for greatness and realize that work and fun don’t have to be mutually exclusive. As the old saying goes: work hard, play hard. If you need a break you can enjoy some mid-day ping pong or Wii without judgment.
Still need convincing? Here’s what you get when you join our team:
- Your work will be seen by millions of people
- A highly competitive salary
- Great health / dental insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Casual dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free onsite gym
How To Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter that describes why you are a good fit and why Avenue100 should hire you to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the job title you’re applying for in the subject line!
Key qualifications and responsiblites
- Working primarily with account managers (occasional interaction with clients) to support campaign updates and revisions
- Analyzing demographic data with the goal of identifying an optimal student profile
- Analyzing campaign quality metrics and identifying potential solutions to drive overall campaign strategy
- Work collaboratively with Advertising, Sales and Analytics teams to implement campaign changes
- Trouble-shooting issues related to client systems, errors and other factors that hinder campaign performance
- Support the nurturing and growth of existing and future client base
- Strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving, data manipulation and management skills
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Mathematics or equivalent highly desired
- Recent graduate to 2 years experience
- Strong MS Office skills with specific proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong desire and ability to multi-task, prioritize and be accountable for the timely delivery of quality work product
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong Customer-Centric mindset
- High degree of integrity and positive can-do attitude