Join Avenue100 as a
As a Software Engineer you will work both independently and in collaboration with others to attack complex problems and build great products seen by millions. Software engineers are the backbone of our company. Our engineers build highly efficient and intelligent software to generate high-quality user experiences and maximum operating efficiency. This job requires not only a strong understanding of engineering best practices, but also a keen understanding of the digital marketing space and a solid, analytical approach.
Our engineers work cross-functionally and interact with research, sales, and traffic teams to build agile solutions and tackle tough problems. Engineers rapidly deploy tools to keep our business on the leading edge of innovation. Our small teams are solely responsible for their projects. This affords each engineer a high level of independence and flexibility, but also demands responsible project and resource management.
Our platform was built by MIT scientists and powers superb results for customers and success for the company by transforming digital media practices. As we seek to again transform the market we need highly motivated, independent thinkers who can make an impact. If you want to be a major driver of innovation and what makes us successful, and you have the goods to make it happen, we want to talk to you.
Benefits of Working at Avenue100
To be clear, this is a fast-paced environment but you’ll quickly learn what can be accomplished when you have a smart and motivated team around you. We strive for greatness and realize that work and fun don’t have to be mutually exclusive. As the old saying goes: work hard, play hard. If you need a break you can enjoy some mid-day ping pong or Wii without judgment.
Still need convincing? Here’s what you get when you join our team:
- Your work will be seen by millions of people
- A highly competitive salary
- Great health / dental insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Casual dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free onsite gym
How To Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter that describes why you are a good fit and why Avenue100 should hire you to: email@example.com. Please write the job title you’re applying for in the subject line!
Key qualifications and responsiblites
- Driven and goal oriented
- Like to solve complicated problems
- Have an analytical mind set
- Like to dig into data to find answers
- Like to write fast, efficient code
- Are not an ideologue, but rather use the right tool for the job
- Have at least 3 years of experience in web application development (or equivalent)
- BS in CS or equivalent (a plus, not a must)
- Have experience with at least one of Ruby, Python, Java
- Have experience with SQL (a strong plus, preferably MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MS-SQL)